Instagram Photos

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Hamilton Symphony Orchestra

Okay, now I ve got only less than half an hour to rush be for the boarding house cut off the internet.

Today was the first day of school after the winter semester break. All my best friends in my year are not back to school yet… still on their way coming back…

When I walked back to school on my own, I realized how afraid of being alone I am. It is the first time I went to school without all of them.

After school, I went to the local orchestra. The music was difficult for a beginner player like me. Although I was familiar with all of the musics they are playing with, I was lost when I try to follow… I was enjoyable to play with an orchestra.

And now I have to start working (at 10) as the practice finishes at 9pm. I wonder when was the last time I got back to my room at such a late time after music practice. I really missed the time I was in the imsc orchestra!

No comments: