Instagram Photos

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Workaholic, am I?

I am apparently being in too many things at the moment. I am already feeling exhasuted.

Yesterday, I went to the ICCES Swimming Carnival(schools around Victoria compete) providing that I have came 2nd in the GSSSA Swimming Carnival for Backstroke. It was surprising that I can still win some races in Australia by losing a couple kgs and getting myself a bit fitter. However, I regrate choosing to spend a day in Melbourne just for swimming in 2 events. I find it really exhausting catching up the work and having a SRC meeting on the first day back.

The concequence of the decision, of which I am dealing with now, was to rush all my Japanese work of the week and an English essay in one night... Believe me, this is not what you want to do when you have an Physics SAC on the next day.

I am in need of someone for me to complain about everything and be childish and lost in front of them as I am really lost at the moment. I am living in day dreams and awake suddenly and realise that I getting late for something and rush for that. I am just dreaming, I don't feel like living at all...

No comments: