Instagram Photos

Thursday 29 March 2012

Songs which I love recently

Thanks to my dad I have came to realise that I am listing to a lot of songs which are absolute trash... So I have started to dig back in to my music collection to listen to some good music. Although I am still listening to some trash music from K-pop Idols, these are my favourites lately.


The Script - Nothing
I have always loved songs of The Scripts. I love them for their melodies, their voices and even more for their lyrics. Recently, I have been listening to this particular song a lot.




The Cranberries - Zombie
This is just a classic and more importantly the message behind the song is wonderful.



Shinhwa - Venus
Shinhwa is finally back! I remember that I used to think that they were they coolest male group when I was in primary school and they have gotten even better.



SHINee - Sherlock
I just love the choreography! I love all the expansions and contractions as a group to make good coverage of the stage as well as in individual movements.

2AM - I wonder if you hurt like me
I really love the lyrics of this songs I can really resonate with it.


No comments: