Instagram Photos

Friday 23 May 2008

Busy life

These weeks, my life has become really busy.

Preparing for the earthquake fund-raising, music practices, netball and massive workload filled up my life. And I barely had time to have my lunch and almost no recess at all. The exhausting life is stressful. I can't really do any work afterschool, but I felt I finally have found myself since I have been here.

Other than that, I have received a shocking news today. My beloved, dearly, dearly Mr. Grigg is leaving the school after this year. He is a really good math teacher. He is a caring, and kind old man with great humour and criticism who finally decided to retire. He has shimmering silver hair, sunbathed red skin and dark blue eyes. He loves helping his students and always gets the kids in his house to play sport and keen in winning house competition.

I really hope that he can teach me more, but it that is his decision; there is nothing I can do about it…

No comments: