Instagram Photos

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Inter-House Cross-country

Today is the big day for inter house cross country, which means everyone have to run (3km for juniors and all girls, 5km for boys). I finished ranking in the middle placing me at the 90th place among the 200 girls, and I am really proud to say that I am the 2nd Asian Female who finishes the race.

It was raining in the morning and everyone wished they cancel the competition today as it would be really slippery and "Everyone will get cold for the Dinner Dance" our beloved Head Girl Jess said. However, the sky went clear as we were told by the weather forecast. As soon as the sky turned clear, our strongly South Australian accented Head of Sports Mr. Alexander sent a couple of year 12s in his PE class to announce that we are having cross country as planned…

And now, I am exhausted from cross country and refusing to do my homework and type my blog instead.

On the other hand, with my bad reading habit (that I don't really read since I moved up to year 11) I am finally close to finishing the da Vinci Code. I should have finished within 2 months but I have spent almost 6 now since I barely touch the book in the last 4 months. Hopefully I will be able to finish it tonight and start the last book of the Alex Rider series till now.

Though I don't want to, I have to stuck my head back in to my work now…

end

No comments: