Instagram Photos

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Visiting the orchestra dress rehearsal

I went to the dress rehearsal of the student programme organized by Orchestra Victoria. I was disappointed as I didn't see any bassoon and the level of the performers were lower than I expected…

This could be due to the low density of population here. The less people you have got the less people good at instrument you can get.

I regret that I didn't join the programme, but at least, I will be able to enjoy myself in the stage band tomorrow. ^^


 

The Mainland Chinese in my year level are now always saying that China is poor as the other countries are bullying it by using its media and that there are a lot of disasters. With my view that the media works with sensational and motivating wordings and things and the always will I don't really have that sort of dramatic sympathy… I understand that natural disasters are horrible but in my understanding, that happens really really often, it's so often that's in everyday's newspaper. I felt myself getting aggressive every time they talk in those issues in those ways. Today, as they show they sympathy to those the World Vision is giving food, one of them said that she hates the photographers as they are just taking photos but not actually helping those in need. Why don't people understand that the responsibility of the photographers is actually showing the world through their eyes and to stun people! To make people take action! It is a really meaningful job to take photos in mind Africa!

I am trying my best to bare their pathetic sympathy but I believe the day I cannot stand anymore will be the day I lost most of my friends at this school, at least those I live with.

No comments: