Instagram Photos

Monday 5 May 2008

Mask making

The Dinner Dance will be on this Saturday and the excitement have already begun.

Due to that the theme this year was Mask Prompt, today, our art teacher Miss Rieher has kindly organized a Mask making class, and here is my work.



After the mask making class, I was obviously over excited and I started to plan for what to wear on the casual wear day on Friday.

I have decided that I am going to dress super cool and shock everyone. I am borrowing a really cool coat from my friend Diana from Shanghai and borrowing Summer from Nanjing's boots and dress (coz I didn't bring my boots to boarding house) then end up being really cool but only the belt belongs to me. Ha Ha!

Anyway, I am really looking forward to the this weekend ^^

Now, I shall get back to my work.

the end

No comments: