Instagram Photos

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Exhaustion

Theses day started from Saturday) have been exhausting. Saturday was the Dinner Dance. I played netball early in the morning then started to prepare for the night after lunch. Due to my idea of doing body art on my face as an extension of my eye makeup, my sister and I tested on my eyes for hours. As the result of the repetition of putting on and removing off make up has made my eye soared and dry skin that I found it difficult to put on makeup when I actually need it…

In the Dinner Dance, I was completely dance-aholic, I rushed to the dance floor straight after I finished my food and took only breaks for having drinks. And of course that result in exhaustion.

Sunday was just an ordinary day, laundry day… and I decided to practice my bassoon more often, but finding it frustrating when I actually practicing it as I could not play as good as I used to.

Then it came to Monday I went to the gym after school as usual and started to make prating bassoon after school as a part of my daily routine. I was not easy but I am putting an effort into it. Then I had to stuck my head back into mechanical pencils, erasers, pens, white-outs (correction ink), single-line papers and sufferings. As Mr. Grigg says, "Life is suffer, tragedy, sadness, than death…" XD

Today, I had my first Chamber Choir rehearsal at lunch and library committee meeting during recess. All my resting time was packed up. I even saw Mrs. Bryce before the choir to make things worse… I was late for the rehearsal due to that.

(I had my lunch while rushing to see Mrs. Bryce)

When I went back to my room, I was totally exhausted and fell straight on to my bed.

I am still exhausted but I have chapters of trigonometry, English and Chinese writing and other things if I have the energy to work on…

No comments: